2. Collection of Information
We collect information through the Site for analytics purposes. The information we may collect includes:
- Derivative Data: Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site.
3. Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators, and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
4. Use of Information
The information collected, including through Google Analytics, is used to:
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site.
- Understand our audience and how they interact with the Site.
5. Security of Your Information
We use appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information and data stored on our Site.
6. Contact Us